International Education Week at Heritage
We took the #beinternational quiz, had Skype conferences with our eTwinning partners in Italy, students made introductions and discussed their favourite foods, learning more about healthy eating.
Also, we took some Kahoot quizzes on International Education Week, languages and flags. We played by video conference with our friends from abroad some Quizizz games and we loved it!
There is a range of ways to #BeInternational suggested by British Council:
- Take the #BeInternational languages quiz
- Enter the Unexpected Voices speech writing competition
- Partner with a school in Europe through eTwinning
- Partner with a school outside Europe with Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning
- Download The Great Languages Challenge and get your students to design their own challenges for their classmates or peers in their partner school overseas
- Share your international activity using the hashtag #BeInternational