Heritage International Summer Camp returns with a new, more interesting and attractive concept. Five completely different thematic sessions, where children can feel at ease, doing exactly what they like. Heritage invites all children between the ages of 7 and 13, from any school and from any country, speaking Romanian, Russian or English, to choose the session or sessions that are most compatible with their personality and to enjoy this unique experience.
1. Various sessions with themes for all tastes – “Harry Potter”, “Survivor”, “A ticket to…”, “Pop Star Dance” and “Inside out” contain the essence of children's preferences. Whether they have a passion for dance, music, magic, travel, or survival techniques, participants will have a cool adventure, with many stories to tell for a long time from now on.
2. Interactive games and intellectual challenges – in addition to having great fun, children will also learn new things through play, while developing their skills, team spirit and creativity.
3. Enriching their knowledge of English – even if they are in the Romanian, Russian or English speaking groups, the little ones will interact with each other and have common activities, therefore, they will communicate in English, having the opportunity to substantially improve their level.
4. Sports and fun outdoor activities – no day without exercise! Children's overflowing energy must be consumed in ways that are most beneficial to them, and they always enjoy sports or other popular childhood games.
5. Trips full of suspense – each session will include at least one trip, depending on the chosen theme, and the necessary equipment is provided. The little explorers will either discover treasures and secret places in the city, learn survival techniques, or spend a day or night camping.
6. Delicious meals (breakfast, lunch and snack) – Heritage values the well-being and health of the participants, that is why meals and snacks are always carefully prepared from fresh ingredients. Children will enjoy every meal, especially since so many activities will drain their energy, and they will need nutrients and vitamins.
7. Swimming pool, sun and cheerfulness – probably the children's favourite part. Splashing and summer heat are the ingredients that can't miss from a summer camp to their taste. A daily dose will relax them and keep them in a good mood. All this – under the supervision of the swimming coach, of course.
Moreover, the sessions have specific variations, which complement the advantages mentioned above. See the presentation of the Summer Camp with a detailed description of each session, as well as all the necessary information about the dates, rates and how to register at www.heritage.md/en/school/summer-camp.
Heritage International School’s international education model and supporting the education reform in Moldova in the context of the approval of the EU accession negotiations were the essential topics
Heritage International School has been shortlisted as a finalist for the first ever Tes Awards for International Schools. These awards highlight the most outstanding schools and teachers the global
She creates original content and promotes the field of education on social media through interactive materials, while sharing best practices and tips related to digital communication with students
Heritage International School was rated as a “top-notch school” by Martin Nuttall, the Regional Commercial Head for Europe at Cambridge Assessment International Education, the institution (a
Yesterday was the launch event of the new wing of Heritage International School – Heritage Lyceum. More than 80 lyceum students will continue their studies here, who upon graduation will take the “A
The 2022-2023 academic year has brought another amazing “Founders’ Lecture Series” with special guests from a wide spectrum of professional fields. Their success stories inspired our students and
On June 23rd, 2023, Heritage International School was named a Build the Change Showcase School. Only 25 schools globally have been chosen to join the new initiative due to their hard work on climate
The regional stage of the “World Scholar's Cup” international competition turned out to be a real success, showing huge interest from the students. The event took place on May 20, 2023 and was hosted
The Heritage Language Academy launches special preparation courses for the Cambridge English exams and the actual examinations for all those interested. The Cambridge English Qualifications
Scholars in our country are “challenged” to put their knowledge and skills into practice and to sign up for the “World Scholar's Cup” international competition. The contest hosted for the third time
After 3 years in which Heritage International School opened its doors to its visitors only virtually, this year it returns with physical presentation tours as part of its “Open House” annual event.