Heritage International Summer Camp returns with a new, more interesting and attractive concept. Five completely different thematic sessions, where children can feel at ease, doing exactly what they like. Heritage invites all children between the ages of 7 and 13, from any school and from any country, speaking Romanian, Russian or English, to choose the session or sessions that are most compatible with their personality and to enjoy this unique experience.
1. Various sessions with themes for all tastes – “Harry Potter”, “Survivor”, “A ticket to…”, “Pop Star Dance” and “Inside out” contain the essence of children's preferences. Whether they have a passion for dance, music, magic, travel, or survival techniques, participants will have a cool adventure, with many stories to tell for a long time from now on.
2. Interactive games and intellectual challenges – in addition to having great fun, children will also learn new things through play, while developing their skills, team spirit and creativity.
3. Enriching their knowledge of English – even if they are in the Romanian, Russian or English speaking groups, the little ones will interact with each other and have common activities, therefore, they will communicate in English, having the opportunity to substantially improve their level.
4. Sports and fun outdoor activities – no day without exercise! Children's overflowing energy must be consumed in ways that are most beneficial to them, and they always enjoy sports or other popular childhood games.
5. Trips full of suspense – each session will include at least one trip, depending on the chosen theme, and the necessary equipment is provided. The little explorers will either discover treasures and secret places in the city, learn survival techniques, or spend a day or night camping.
6. Delicious meals (breakfast, lunch and snack) – Heritage values the well-being and health of the participants, that is why meals and snacks are always carefully prepared from fresh ingredients. Children will enjoy every meal, especially since so many activities will drain their energy, and they will need nutrients and vitamins.
7. Swimming pool, sun and cheerfulness – probably the children's favourite part. Splashing and summer heat are the ingredients that can't miss from a summer camp to their taste. A daily dose will relax them and keep them in a good mood. All this – under the supervision of the swimming coach, of course.
Moreover, the sessions have specific variations, which complement the advantages mentioned above. See the presentation of the Summer Camp with a detailed description of each session, as well as all the necessary information about the dates, rates and how to register at www.heritage.md/en/school/summer-camp.
Heritage International School has reached its 5th anniversary. In addition to the occasion to celebrate, it is also a very good reason to rethink the strategy through new ideas and special projects
After an extraordinary year of learning and education, a week after Heritage’s 1st ever A Level results, the resilience and tenacity of our young people came to the fore again when today our Grade 10
It’s been a long and anxious wait for the Grade 11 students of Heritage International School to receive their Cambridge International A Level and AS results. For a school who has achieved so many
The “Founders’ Lecture Series” has already become a tradition of the International Heritage School. Every month, speakers with valuable experiences are invited to spread messages of wisdom among
Students from the Republic of Moldova now have the opportunity to participate in the prestigious international competition “Owlypia – Local Moldova Virtual Round”, dedicated to students in three age
“At Heritage Lyceum students discover entrepreneurship, learn to manage finances and prepare for international careers in business, through A Level qualifications.” Interview with Anjum Shabbir,
Personally, I feel like A Level is one of the best programmes I could ever study. It is because I learn what I’m truly passionate about, and I get to spend my time focusing on developing my skills in
But the best part of A Level are the international teachers. The teachers at Heritage come from all over the world and each of them has their own unique way of teaching. Besides learning from them
“I have chosen Law, Business Studies, History and English as my A Level subjects because I am going to study Corporate Law during my further university studies. As I hope that I will study in
The Cambridge International AS and A Level qualifications allow students to study a comparatively small number of subjects compared to other post-16 qualifications. This smaller focus allows students