Heritage International School has reached its 5th anniversary. In addition to the occasion to celebrate, it is also a very good reason to rethink the strategy through new ideas and special projects that align with the vision of the two founders – Sinan Bora and Natalia Cecetova, to be an outstanding school providing world-class education.
In the video below, Heritage Director Robert Ford outlined the 6 key areas we will be focusing on during the current school year to ensure our priorities will help us become one of the best schools in Europe.
1. Qualifications and success – Heritage means much more than qualifications – it is about the formal curriculum, but also about the wider curriculum, through which students develop to be their best and learn how to achieve success in the 21st century.
2. Our values – respect, diversity and social responsibility build future leaders. Living our values means developing our students to be confident global citizens – proud of their local identity and able to connect with the rest of the world.
3. Our core – we focus on what we do as an organisation so that our professional experience matches that of our community and ensures results for all children who come to learn at Heritage.
4. Our strategy – our strategy to make the school one of the best schools in Europe is at the heart of our organisation. We connect more and more with our partners in wider networks, including collaborations with higher education organisations around the world. All this makes the learning experience innovative at Heritage.
5. Create moments – we celebrate the joy of being young, of being a unique institution, we enjoy school moments with our families, with our colleagues, with our community every day.
6. Build for the future – we do our best so that what we build is sustainable, for the future, and the impact we have on the children who come to our school, but also on the future of Moldova and the entire region, is part of the school’s success.
This summer we celebrated the first “A Level” results – the first for Heritage, the first for Moldova. These world-class Cambridge qualifications enable our students' pathways to universities around the world, being the largest, the most prestigious and oldest of all international programmes. We are really proud of all our students, what they have achieved and what these results mean for them, their families and their future. They competed against themselves, but they also were against over a quarter of a million students from some of the best global schools, achieving excellent grades in subjects such as Maths, Science, English Literature, Global Perspectives, History, Geography.
This academic year promises to be full of events, starting with our participation as finalists in the prestigious “PIEoneer Awards” – the “Oscars” of international education, where we hope to bring back the trophy for “Secondary school impact”.
We thank all our families, parents, children, extended families and those who have supported our school since the beginning, including our partners in international education – COBIS, British Council, Cambridge International, eTwinning, local universities and international universities.
We invite you to join and celebrate with us the 5th anniversary of this remarkable school of international education and looking forward to the future with our message: “Going strong. Going forward. Going global.”
Heritage International School was rated as a “top-notch school” by Martin Nuttall, the Regional Commercial Head for Europe at Cambridge Assessment International Education, the institution (a
Yesterday was the launch event of the new wing of Heritage International School – Heritage Lyceum. More than 80 lyceum students will continue their studies here, who upon graduation will take the “A
The 2022-2023 academic year has brought another amazing “Founders’ Lecture Series” with special guests from a wide spectrum of professional fields. Their success stories inspired our students and
On June 23rd, 2023, Heritage International School was named a Build the Change Showcase School. Only 25 schools globally have been chosen to join the new initiative due to their hard work on climate
The regional stage of the “World Scholar's Cup” international competition turned out to be a real success, showing huge interest from the students. The event took place on May 20, 2023 and was hosted
The Heritage Language Academy launches special preparation courses for the Cambridge English exams and the actual examinations for all those interested. The Cambridge English Qualifications
Scholars in our country are “challenged” to put their knowledge and skills into practice and to sign up for the “World Scholar's Cup” international competition. The contest hosted for the third time
After 3 years in which Heritage International School opened its doors to its visitors only virtually, this year it returns with physical presentation tours as part of its “Open House” annual event.
At the initiative of Heritage International School, British Baroness Janet Royall is set to visit the Republic of Moldova for the first time. From April 2-4, 2023, she will be in Chisinau, engaging
Heritage International School has successfully completed a comprehensive online safety training programme demonstrating its commitment to keeping children and young people safe online. Heritage has
In early November, 3.4 million teachers and students from 149 countries, including Moldova, celebrated Climate Action Day, the culminating event of the Climate Action Project, a program of Take