Heritage International School has reached its 5th anniversary. In addition to the occasion to celebrate, it is also a very good reason to rethink the strategy through new ideas and special projects that align with the vision of the two founders – Sinan Bora and Natalia Cecetova, to be an outstanding school providing world-class education.
In the video below, Heritage Director Robert Ford outlined the 6 key areas we will be focusing on during the current school year to ensure our priorities will help us become one of the best schools in Europe.
1. Qualifications and success – Heritage means much more than qualifications – it is about the formal curriculum, but also about the wider curriculum, through which students develop to be their best and learn how to achieve success in the 21st century.
2. Our values – respect, diversity and social responsibility build future leaders. Living our values means developing our students to be confident global citizens – proud of their local identity and able to connect with the rest of the world.
3. Our core – we focus on what we do as an organisation so that our professional experience matches that of our community and ensures results for all children who come to learn at Heritage.
4. Our strategy – our strategy to make the school one of the best schools in Europe is at the heart of our organisation. We connect more and more with our partners in wider networks, including collaborations with higher education organisations around the world. All this makes the learning experience innovative at Heritage.
5. Create moments – we celebrate the joy of being young, of being a unique institution, we enjoy school moments with our families, with our colleagues, with our community every day.
6. Build for the future – we do our best so that what we build is sustainable, for the future, and the impact we have on the children who come to our school, but also on the future of Moldova and the entire region, is part of the school’s success.
This summer we celebrated the first “A Level” results – the first for Heritage, the first for Moldova. These world-class Cambridge qualifications enable our students' pathways to universities around the world, being the largest, the most prestigious and oldest of all international programmes. We are really proud of all our students, what they have achieved and what these results mean for them, their families and their future. They competed against themselves, but they also were against over a quarter of a million students from some of the best global schools, achieving excellent grades in subjects such as Maths, Science, English Literature, Global Perspectives, History, Geography.
This academic year promises to be full of events, starting with our participation as finalists in the prestigious “PIEoneer Awards” – the “Oscars” of international education, where we hope to bring back the trophy for “Secondary school impact”.
We thank all our families, parents, children, extended families and those who have supported our school since the beginning, including our partners in international education – COBIS, British Council, Cambridge International, eTwinning, local universities and international universities.
We invite you to join and celebrate with us the 5th anniversary of this remarkable school of international education and looking forward to the future with our message: “Going strong. Going forward. Going global.”
Heritage International School has successfully completed a comprehensive online safety training programme demonstrating its commitment to keeping children and young people safe online. Heritage has
In early November, 3.4 million teachers and students from 149 countries, including Moldova, celebrated Climate Action Day, the culminating event of the Climate Action Project, a program of Take
After an extraordinary year of learning and education, a week after Heritage’s 1st ever A Level results, the resilience and tenacity of our young people came to the fore again when today our Grade 10
It’s been a long and anxious wait for the Grade 11 students of Heritage International School to receive their Cambridge International A Level and AS results. For a school who has achieved so many
The “Founders’ Lecture Series” has already become a tradition of the International Heritage School. Every month, speakers with valuable experiences are invited to spread messages of wisdom among
Heritage International Summer Camp returns with a new, more interesting and attractive concept. Five completely different thematic sessions, where children can feel at ease, doing exactly what they
Students from the Republic of Moldova now have the opportunity to participate in the prestigious international competition “Owlypia – Local Moldova Virtual Round”, dedicated to students in three age
“At Heritage Lyceum students discover entrepreneurship, learn to manage finances and prepare for international careers in business, through A Level qualifications.” Interview with Anjum Shabbir,
Personally, I feel like A Level is one of the best programmes I could ever study. It is because I learn what I’m truly passionate about, and I get to spend my time focusing on developing my skills in
But the best part of A Level are the international teachers. The teachers at Heritage come from all over the world and each of them has their own unique way of teaching. Besides learning from them